Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best Most Favorite Fantastic Appetizers?


We're going to a dinner party this weekend, and I'm in charge of appetizers. The rest of the menu sounds completely amazing:

Soup
Creamed Celery Soup with Chili Oil

Salad
Shaved Vegetable Terrine with Sweet Corn Drizzle

Entree
Roasted Venison Loin with Mustard Spaetzle
Vegetarian Option:
Roasted Winter Vegetable Curry with Brown Sticky Rice

So, you know, I want to impress! There'll only be nine for dinner, so I'm thinking making a selection of two or three little appetizers won't be too overwhelming. We'll have our winter CSA share veggies to choose from - likely turnips, various greens, maybe daikon radishes, surely more rosemary, we've got it coming out of our ears, plus fresh eggs. (Inspiring, right? Sigh. Winter.) I can shop, too, but I'd still like to keep it seasonal. I'm the vegetarian, so no meat.

Any suggestions? What have you had that's blown you away lately?

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment